(Based on .5 PPR league) These are the 8 top scoring fantasy players going into the London matchup on Sunday – interestingly enough, the #1 scorer might be the smartest sit of the week.
1. Duke Johnson JR (CLE) – 79.7 Points and 82% Ownership
2. Case Keenum (MIN) – 75.28 Points and 12% Ownership
3. Stefon Diggs (MIN) – 74.8 Points and 96% Ownership (Questionable)
4. Adam Thielen (MIN) – 71.5 Points and 93% Ownership
5. Jerick McKinnon (MIN) – 61.8 Points and 92% Ownership
6. Kai Forbath (MIN) – 55 Points and 51% Ownership
7. Kyle Rudolph – (MIN) – 49.4 Points and 95% Ownership
8. DeShone Kizer – (CLE) – 49.2 Points and 3% Ownership
Some interesting bits here. First this will probably be a horrible fantasy game. It’s expected that the Vikings will be able to shut down Johnson, as they’ve been great against the run and on 3rd down defense. Case Keenum is an interesting play, especially because Myles Garrett is expected to play. Diggs is questionable which leads me to believe the Vikings will sit him going into their bye next week. It will give him ample time to heal but his fantasy owners won’t be happy about it. McKinnon, Forbath, Rudolph, and especially Thielen are all great plays this week, and DeShone Kizer is probably the worst start of the week with Joe Thomas out and Everson Griffen and Anthony Barr looming.