- The defense is allowing only 16.4 points per game (3rd in NFL) vs. 23.6 (16th in NFL) in 2016.
- They’re allowing 80.1 yards rushing per game vs. 133.1 in 2016.
- Special teams are allowing 5.3 yards per punt return vs. 6.7 in 2016.
- Steven Hauschka is making 88.9% vs. Dan Carpenter’s 76%.
- The offense is giving the ball to LeSean McCoy more often. Averaging 19.6 carries per game vs. 15.6 in 2016.
- They are ALSO throwing Shady the ball much more, and he is averaging 34.6 yards per game vs. 23.7 yards per game in 2016.
- Charles Clay averaged 9.7 yards per reception in 2016 and is averaging 12.9 so far in 2017.
- Charles Clay averaged 36. 8 yards per game in 2016 and is averaging 51.6 yards per game here in 2017.
Oh, yea and Rex Ryan is no longer their coach! #shitpost
Ride on #BillsMafia, maybe this is the year they make it to the big dance (which for them would be a division playoff)